Happy Friday everyone! It’s been a fun week, right? With beautiful California sunshine, May flowers, and friends, it’s been such a week of happiness. I thought today would be a good day to emphasize the 5 Daily Gratitudes. What are you thankful today, on May 6, 20ll? What is the best thing that’s happened to you recently? I think focusing on the positive things in our life is essential. Sure, we could make an equally long list of unpleasant things that are occurring in our personal lives or on a national or international level. But let’s take some time to see the Sunny Side instead.
Here are my 5 Daily Gratitudes for today:
1. Congratulations to Dan Chikanov for his recent victory in student government. He and six of his fellow running mates won seven of the 11 spots up for grabs. Great job Daniel! To see Daniel’s interview, go here.
2. I had a blast at American Idol—I was sitting right near Sir Anthony Hopkins who is one of my favorite actors! Not to mention, the singers were so talented. Can you see me? I’m in the red dress.
3. New bikinis for the beach. Check out Victoria’s Secret collection here!
4. Dinner at Cheesecake Factory with the girls: Three slices of chocolate cake later, we were happy campers.
5. Cinco de Mayo: A festive holiday that I rather enjoy. Ay yi yi!
What are you grateful for today?
The Sunny Girl, Lauren Cook