Does Disney make you delightful? I personally love anything Disney related and whenever I see a pair of Mickey Mouse ears or the shimmer of a Magic Castle, I’m instantly happier. Perhaps it reminds me of a simpler time, when life was easier and everything was taken at face-value. There’s a reason it’s called the “happiest place on earth.” Now I know some of you will giggle when you read this post because you find the light-hearted wonder and magical moments to be absolutely ridiculous. But as for me, and for many of my fellow Disney-lovers (and there are many!) and I know this post will take you right back to the middle of Main Street USA.
But do you want to find ways to be even happier at Disneyland? As if that was possible?
1. Look for the hidden Mickey Mouse on every ride—yes, they’re there. Here’s a clue for the Haunted Mansion: look at the plates in the dining room scene.
2. Stay for the fireworks show—it’s worth it! As is Fantasmic and their new World of Color show (I have yet to see it!)
3. Watch the parade, or better yet, be in it! My dad and I danced in the parade once with Pooh and Tigger; it was an absolute blast for me but not so much for my dad…
4. Try and get into Club 33. At least try. One of these days I’ll get in!
5. Take a tour of the underground tunnels. Again, I’m working on that one.
If you can’t remember the last time you went to Disneyland, then that means it’s time to go again. That means I need to visit again! I hope you have a magical day today and that you can enjoy some of the Disney wonder as you go about it. To all the Disney fans out there—have a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah day!
The Sunny Girl, Lauren Cook